Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- Term papers or theses from bachelor or master programs
- 6000 words maximum word limit (excluding references), so any papers exceeding this limit need to be shortened in order to be considered for review and submission.
- APA-style referencing
- Graded 8 and above, or individually revised after official grading by tutors (does not apply to papers written independently)
- Includes an abstract (about 100 words)
- Max 3 diagrams, black and white
- File should be in .doc or .docx format
- The paper should be anonymous, so remove your name and ID number from all pages. Please include a cover sheet with your name, title and contact information.