Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- All illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- In case you submit an experimental paper such as your Marble or master thesis, make sure to have approval to use your supervisor's data. In case you submit a review, just tick this box without asking your supervisor.
Authors can use either their accepted author manuscript for:
- Use at a conference, meeting or for teaching purposes.
- Internal training.
- Sharing individual articles with colleagues for their research use (also known as 'scholarly sharing').
- Use in a subsequent compilation of the author's, or the supervisor's works.
- Inclusion in a thesis or dissertation.
- Reuse of portions or extracts from the article in other works.
- Preparation of derivative works (other than for commercial purposes).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.