Editorial Volume 8, nr1, 2019
AbstractEditorial belonging to volume 8, July 2019
Authors can use either their accepted author manuscript for:
- Use at a conference, meeting or for teaching purposes.
- Internal training.
- Sharing individual articles with colleagues for their research use (also known as 'scholarly sharing').
- Use in a subsequent compilation of the author's, or the supervisor's works.
- Inclusion in a thesis or dissertation.
- Reuse of portions or extracts from the article in other works.
- Preparation of derivative works (other than for commercial purposes).