Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word Format.
Please use the MS word 2010 template for Marble articles that is provided to you.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- During the following submission process, add a comprehensive abstract.
Create a footnote on the first page, linked to your name, with the study you followed, your current activity and your contact e-mail adress. E.g.,
1) James Brown received a bachelor degree in Marketing at Maastricht University in 2013. At the moment he takes a Master in Industrial Marketing at London Business School.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.